Field agents (Agriculture) for Comoros
- Field agents (Agriculture) enlighten and educate farmers as well as monitor farm activities. Agents are required to travel to farms in rural areas and local communities, monitor and evaluate progress on the farm and provide feedback.
- They also help them improve their farming methods and techniques.
- They will be expected to work a flexible schedule with virtual aid and visit the farms only from time to time. The candidate should be able to turn data into information to aid the company make business decisions and monitor performance and quality control plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visit farms to collect, measure and interpret data
- Monitor farm activities and operations
- Coordinate farmers and monitor performance
- Inspect farm produce and check for defects (quality control)
- Resolve issues as they relate to farming activities
- Serve as middleman between the farmers and management
Qualification and Skill Requirements
- OND / HND / BSc in Agriculture Science, Agricultural Engineering, Crop science, Botany, Plant Science, Biology or related courses
- Be computer literate
- Ability to speak the local language
- Ability to use android-based application for monitoring and record taking
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and attention to details
- Excellent reporting skills
- Should have a working android device
- Minimum Experience: 0 – 2 years
Why waiting? Apply NOW